404 page customization

Home Forums WordPress Themes 404 page customization

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nic 4 days, 12 hours ago.

Website URL: http://www.aromatika.lt/
Theme: Organica - Organic, Beauty, Natural Cosmetics, Food, Farn and Eco WordPress Theme
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2018-05-13153 days

• Author

tourniquef
    Participant

hello,

Tried to edit my 404 page using “theme options” but there are not many options to be honest 🙂
    basically, want to get rid of the company logos section and make the page in multilanguage as well. How can I do that?

Thanks

Nic
    Keymaster

You can use Loco translate to translate our theme

tourniquef
    Participant

how do I edit the layout??? I’m sorry Nic, but I need full answers to my all parts of my questions.

Nic
    Keymaster

Hi,
    We build error page only show alert,
    You can translate string in Loco Translate, If you want to edit the layout, you can modify our theme in file organica/404.php

tourniquef
    Participant

Ok, Nic, I do not know php or any other programming language, otherwise I would not even use your support. 🙂 You promote your theme as “well documented” and “easy to customize”, which non of them is true. I don’t understand how I don’t have an easy option to remove a section with some random brand logos??? Why do I have to do this by editing some php files? So I will kindly ask you, to remove that for me please. I don’t want to destroy my work by doing this.
    Thanks.

Nic
    Keymaster

I think I will create a page that you can edit layout by visual composer for 404 page
    If you want I will modify theme for this

tourniquef
    Participant

If you coul do that, that would be great. i just want for that brand logo section to be removed, as it’s not relevant

tourniquef
    Participant

Thanks, Nic 🙂

Nic
    Keymaster

Do you only want to remove brand logo section?
    I can remove it for you that don’t need create new page

tourniquef
    Participant

yes please, only that section 🙂

Nic
    Keymaster

ok, I’ve removed it

tourniquef
    Participant

perfect! Thanks!

Nic
    Keymaster

Ok, Good job

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store