Adding Size to products to Customers can select what size they want their item

Home Forums WordPress Themes Adding Size to products to Customers can select what size they want their item

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jon Samwell 2 days, 15 hours ago.

Website URL: http://7cc.9ec.myftpupload.com/
Theme: James - Responsive WooCommerce Shoes Theme
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2018-06-19151 days

• Author

Jon Samwell
    Participant

I want to be able to add size’s to my products so that the customer can select on the product page what size to select the product in?

Can you please advice me on how I would go about doing this.

Best Regards

Jon

-hostexp
    Participant

Hi,
    In product editor, you need choose it is variable product and add attributes
    Attachment http://prntscr.com/hpfyig
    Thanks

Jon Samwell
    Participant

I’ve done that I have changed it to a Variable product but I have now lost the option to input cost and also how does the end user select an item in a particular size for them to add it to the cart, there’s no option for the end user at the minute?

The page I’m editing is below

Velocity Gloves – Midnight Black w/ white and gold

Best

Jon

Jon Samwell
    Participant

Any movements on this topic?

-hostexp
    Participant

Please read the Woocommerce’s documentation:

Variable Product

Jon Samwell
    Participant

Thankyou for that information, I am now trying to do a saver deal on my website, I have seen that there is a section for a grouped product however when chosen it doesn’t give the option of variables such as size and colour to the end user. Could you please advice me on how I would do a saver deal which consists of 3 different items in variable sizes.

All the best

Jon

-hostexp
      Participant

With the grouped product, It is a group of product, and it is different from the variable product,
      With the variable product, you can add attributes for that product such as size, weight, color…
      Currently, this plugin doesn’t support product that you want
      Thanks

Jon Samwell
    Participant

Also theres one more thing, my products are now sitting on top of each other even though I have my columns set too 2 on the page, it seems that there is some setting that is ranging them left that I can not change.

Jon

-hostexp
    Participant

You can insert CSS code in Theme Options >> CutomCSS
    .main-container .shop-products .item-col.first{clear:none;}
    Then check again
    Thanks

Jon Samwell
    Participant

Thankyou for that, also I’m now trying to change the colour of the header menu, I’ve tried adding some custom CSS but it’s still not changing to my desired colour, I’ve attached an image to give you an idea of what I want to achieve.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

-hostexp
    Participant

Do you want the background in Primary Menu?
    You can add CSS code in Theme Options >> Custom CSS
    .home .header-container .header{background: #ccc;}
    ‘#ccc’ is hexa code of color that you want to set for it
    Thanks

Jon Samwell
    Participant

Hi Support

I’m trying to remove the lightbox function when I hover over my images can you advice me on how I should tweak this?

Jon

Velocity Gloves – Midnight Black w/ white and gold

Attachments:

Jon Samwell
    Participant

Also now on this page some of my items have now dropped below they need to be back in line.

Training

Attachments:

David
    Keymaster

Hi Jon!
    1. you can setup the lightbox.
    https://prnt.sc/hyv2r6
    2. Please provide us for admin, FTP account. We will fix item is dropdown

Kind regards

RT Team!

Jon Samwell
    Participant

Hi thanks please find details below
    <div class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-row-margin”></div>
    <div class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-row-margin”>
    <div class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-row-margin”><span class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-label”>Host Name:</span><span class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-value-margin ctHidden”>7cc.9ec.myftpupload.com</span></div>
    <div class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-row-margin”><span class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-label”>Port:</span><span class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-value-margin”>22</span></div>
    <div class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-row-margin”><span class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-label”>SFTP User Name:</span><span class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-value-margin ctHidden”>dc5a3328663626</span></div>
    <div class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-row-margin”><span class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-label”>Password:</span><span class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-value-margin”><span class=”ctHidden”>sM(A@+29+#!j</span></span></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-row-margin”>Jon</div>

Jon Samwell
    Participant

<div class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-row-margin”><span class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-label”>Host Name:</span><span class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-value-margin ctHidden”>7cc.9ec.myftpupload.com</span></div>
    <div class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-row-margin”><span class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-label”>Port:</span><span class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-value-margin”>22</span></div>
    <div class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-row-margin”><span class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-label”>SFTP User Name:</span><span class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-value-margin ctHidden”>dc5a3328663626</span></div>
    <div class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-row-margin”><span class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-label”>Password:</span><span class=”myh-site-db-sftp-details-value-margin”><span class=”ctHidden”>sM(A@+29+#!j </span></span></div>

Jon Samwell
    Participant

Sorry something looks weird when I sent the FTP details I’ve attached a screenshot

Attachments:

David
    Keymaster

Hi Jon!
    I fixed but it not changed.It seems you have not turned less complier in theme options.
    Please provide us for more Admin.
    Kind regards

RT Team!

Jon Samwell
    Participant

http://7cc.9ec.myftpupload.com/wp-admin/

Username: <span class=”s1″>whitaker</span>

Password: <span class=”s1″>Boxing88</span>

David
    Keymaster

Hello,
    I edited it but it does not seem to change. Please check the admin permissions

Best regards,
    RT Team

Jon Samwell
    Participant

What do you mean admin permissions?

It’s really strange as this wasn’t an issue and I’ve not changed anything

Jon

David
    Keymaster

Hi,
    We checked and fixed. Please check again.

Kind regards,
    RT Team

Jon Samwell
    Participant

Thankyou for that, but now it looks like you’ve created a new issue on the Training page and Gloves page, they should be in line not on top of each other.

Gloves

Headgear

Best

Jon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store