Advice on ecommerce

Home Forums WordPress Themes Advice on ecommerce

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dorette Grobler 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Website URL: https://bigdeals.africa
Theme: SOZO - Full Screen Mega Shop Theme
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 1970-01-01expired

• Author

Dorette Grobler
    Participant

I need some advice, please.  🙂

1 – we have 3 option to deliver or collect the products – do we put it in a dropbox? How can we add this to the purchase process?

• We have a delivery company working for us – they send an API code – where do I add this?
    • We also have a collect option –  how do we go about this?

2 – When a product is ordered we need to receive a mail with all the details to send on to the warehouse.

3- When the customer buys from us the need to receive a mail with the quote of what the ordered – sku code and everything. How does that work?

4- In South Africa, you need a TV license before you are allowed to buy a TV – Can we just add a field to ask to enter your TV license (TV license code needs to be on the quote as well)? Or do you know how we can link with TV license in South Africa to check if the customer has a license?

Please help

Thanks

Nic
    Keymaster

With 2 and 3 question, you can set up Email in Woocommerce >> Settings >> Emails

Required: Your system support send mail

Nic
    Keymaster

Question 4,

You can use an extension of Woocomerce that it can manage checkout.

It can add new fields to checkout page for input TV license, and you can go to Woocommerce >> Order for showing TV license and you can check

Thanks

Nic
    Keymaster

I don’t understand question 1

You can give me example for this

Dorette Grobler
    Participant

Ok – question 1 – we have 3 options on how the user can receive their product.

1. via courier (deliver at home or office)

2. Via scooter courier (deliver at home or office)

3. Customer collect at the warehouse.

We need the customer to select an option and we need to see which option so we can make the delivery etc.

My question is = How do we implement it on the website (dropdown menu)? Will it be on the checkout page? Will we be able to receive a mail with the details?

Other question = We received an API from the scooter courier – where do I insert that code?

Nic
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is very difficult for us, you can hire a plugin developer, we only build theme(frontend)

Very sorry for not helping you on this issue

Dorette Grobler
    Participant

Thanks for trying.

The topic ‘Advice on ecommerce’ is closed to new replies.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store