Always show categories menu on inner pages

Home Forums WordPress Themes Always show categories menu on inner pages

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  supporter 1 year, 9 months ago.

Website URL: 70efbb0e-64d0-4dd5-ad2e-5e336906b444
Theme: GreenTech - Shopping Responsive WooCommerce Theme
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2017-03-11expired

• Author

PERIYASAMY NAGA
    Participant

I am facing this problem…

I cant hide the Categories menu in all inner pages. Theme Options ==> Header ==> Inner Categories Menu ==> IS OFF

Also the Number of Menu Item to show also not working (Number of menu items level 1 to show, default value: 5). It means all Menus are displaying…

I need good explanation about how to work with these category menu… I need it will be displayed in home page like demo: http://demo.roadthemes.com/greentech/ and in inner pages like demo: http://demo.roadthemes.com/greentech/shop/

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT ASAP…

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  PERIYASAMY NAGA. Reason: screen shot added

supporter

Hi.

Please make your that all your plugin up to date.

Could you please provide us your login details in private reply that we can check.

Thanks.

PERIYASAMY NAGA
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

supporter

Hi.

You forget me a link.

I try with the link http://safamart.in/wp-login.php

with the information you gave but fail.

THanks

PERIYASAMY NAGA
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

supporter

Hi.

You can add this to your Theme Option -> Custom CSS to make the menu size smaller

.link_text{

width:100px;

}
    #mega_main_menu_first.first-lvl-align-justify > .menu_holder > .menu_inner > ul > li{

display:block;

float:left!important;

}

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  supporter.

PERIYASAMY NAGA
      Participant

Its no use, when I used this code in Custom CSS nothing happened positive, its only reduce the width of “Categories menu” :'( (Check attachment)

What about another question:

2. When I adding a Menu in Menu option, I am setting up “Description”, “Icon of this item”, “Sub menu Type” and Save it, but those settings are not saved, its reset as empty… (Please check menu “Product Categories (Categories Menu))… Go to very bottom and check “Bread, Dairy & Eggs” I cant customize this Top Level menu with icon, etc.,

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  PERIYASAMY NAGA. Reason: Just applied the answer, no use
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

supporter

Hi.

Could you please provide us your login details in private reply that we can check.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store