Colora

Home Forums WordPress Themes Colora

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nic 1 week, 5 days ago.

Website URL:
Theme: Colora - Organic Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2018-03-29163 days

• Author

kim
    Participant

Hi,

I recently purchased the “Colora” theme, but can’t seem to find the documentation for it. The only documentation I saw was “James”. Can you link me to the Colora documentation? Also, is there a demo that I can import

Also, is there a demo that I can import for it? I looked around but did not see it in the theme options.

Thank you

Nic

Hi Kim,

You can view document by openning file index.html in document dir,

Theme Options you can see in Primary menu or Appearence

Thanks,

kim
    Participant

Thanks! Found the documentation. Trying to work out the demo content import now.

Nic

If you have an issue, you can reply this topic

kim
    Participant

Hi, it’s been a week since I’ve tried to upload the demo content for my site. I am still having trouble with it and unfortunately, it is not working. Only Homepage 1 content loaded, and the remainder is a bit screwy. I followed the documentation thoroughly but to no avail. My site has been down for a week and I am losing sales. Could you kindly assist me with this matter? Essentially I want it to look exactly like the preview I saw when I purchased the theme, except that I’ll change out some of the photos. I specifically want the layout and colors of Home Shop 3.

Thank you kindly,

Kim

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nic

Hi,

You can give me ftp info + wp login details that i can check and help you

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store