DEMO error on pallas and the theme the not updated for Woocommerce

Home Forums WordPress Themes DEMO error on pallas and the theme the not updated for Woocommerce

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Maria Autzen Schiøtz 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Website URL: boligpynt.dk
Theme: Pallas - Electronics Theme for WooCommerce WordPress
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2018-06-16expired

• Author

Hallo Again

This is the third time i have tryed to get help from you, but nothings happens, i hope you vil answar me this time

1 problem

It is not possible to installede the demo data to my pallas themeplate. I have use your guides step by step, but when i try to assign author i only get a blank screen i i try to wait i 1 hour but nothing happens, and when i try to go back i only get “Are you sure you want to do this” and nothing is installede…. What can i do.

Why do you not make a one-click installation to the theme – it is easy to work with for people who is not good at making website. I can see many more have problems with the install of demo data

2 problem

When i buy a Template, i want it to be updated to the standars we weed to use too Woocomerce, but it is not. Woocommerce tells my that there is some old template files in the theme. I have attache the system report to you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

David
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Please use old version of woocommerce. We will update the latest version of woocommerce in the latest time.

Kind regards,
    RT Team

Hallo again

That is fine with woocommerce, but what du i do about the demo data there was not possible to install. I only got a white screen for an 1 hour

This is what i rote earlier

“It is not possible to installede the demo data to my pallas themeplate. I have use your guides step by step, but when i try to assign author i only get a blank screen i i try to wait i 1 hour but nothing happens, and when i try to go back i only get “Are you sure you want to do this” and nothing is installede…. What can i do.”

Kevin Sobo
    Kevin Sobo
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Can you provide for us  Cpanel, Dashboard account  ?
    We will check it for you
    Regards
    PT Team

This reply has been marked as private.
    Kevin Sobo
    Kevin Sobo
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can provide for us Cpanel ? We will install demo for you

Thanks!

Hey kevin

How do i do that?, i am not familiar with cpanel…. ?

Maria Schiøtz

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store