Design issues

Home Forums WordPress Themes Design issues

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nic 1 day, 10 hours ago.

Website URL: www.vadoczbalazs.com
Theme: Nevara - Furniture Theme for WooCommerce WordPress
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2018-05-06146 days

• Author

Kata Szokoli
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to make these things many ways, but I can’t. Please, help me:

• how can I put the menu horizontal center?
    • how can I put the text logo vertical center? In line with the menu.
    • I can’t use the Barlow Condensed font. It’s a google font, but not in the list.
    • by the quick view I removed the link from the image, but I can’t take off from the title. (I don’t want to link to the pages, I just want to use the quick view lightbox.) If I hover to the title, I don’t want changes. Don’t want to change the title to linked title and don’t want to switch the price to the select options text.
    • the prices below the image titles are €30, but it’s not true. The prices are ‘from €30’. Can I write there somehow the ‘from’ word?
    • in the quick view lightbox two prices visible. The €30 and the price of the choosed sized image. It has no sence. I think the upper, red price should change if I change the size, or not? But I would be satisfied if I could take off the red price 🙂 Or write before the price the ‘from’ word
    • the ‘size’ word in the quick view lightbox, before the dropdown is not in vertical center.
    • the sizes in the dropdown is not in that order what I set

Sorry for the many question, but in the last week I really tried to solve these things alone, but nothing worked. I really appreciate your help!

Thx,
    Kata

Nic
    Keymaster

Hi.
    I’m sorry for any issue,
    1, You can go to Appearance >> Customize >> Additional CSS and add line code for the center menu
    .header-container .header .horizontal-menu #mega_main_menu_first > .menu_holder .menu_inner > ul{text-align:center;}
    2, I’ve seen the text logo is well, I don’t understand
    3, Our theme use Redux Framework, and it use google api for font, you can give me WP Admin that I can check
    4, You can modify our theme or use CSS code to remove or disable the link in the title. “Select Options”, “Add to cart”, “View Product” is the string that links to your product or adds to cart, if you want remove it, your customer can buy it
    5, It is default price, you can modify it or give me ftp info, I will modify for you
    6, You can modify our theme
    7, You can go to Appearance >> Customize >> Additional CSS and add line code this
    .quickview-wrapper #quickview-content .product-info .quick-add-to-cart .cart .variations .label{padding:10px}
    8, I will check this in wp admin
    Note*: You can give me wp login and ftp details in private reply
    Thanks

Kata Szokoli
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Nic
    Keymaster

In Q8,
    I see that they sort by Attributes in Products >> Attributes
    You can sort again here

Nic
    Keymaster

Q2,
    I’ve edited Header 1 in WPBakery Page Builder >> Templates
    You can check again

Nic
    Keymaster

Q4,
    I use CSS code to disable the link,…
    You can see them in Theme Options >> Custom CSS.
    And you can check again

Nic
    Keymaster

Q5,6, I change it to low price – high price

Kata Szokoli
    Participant

Thank you Nic, I’m very grateful for your help!

Have a nice day!

Kata Szokoli
    Participant

Sorry, it’s me again 🙁

Q4 is OK on the desktop view, but I can still open the page on tablet/mobil view. Can you help about this issue?

Nic
      Keymaster

I removed all link in product title for you,
      With Barlow Condensed Font, I don’t know why your site can’t find from google fonts, Can you choose another font?
      Thanks

Kata Szokoli
    Participant

Thank you very much!

Nic
    Keymaster

Ok,
    Thanks for all

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store