Domino – Members area

Home Forums WordPress Themes Domino – Members area

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Sobo Kevin Sobo 2 months, 1 week ago.

Website URL: Abso.com.ar
Theme: Domino - Fashion Responsive WordPress Theme
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2018-10-2494 days

• Author

cachochicho
    Participant

Hi there, im very happy with my purchase of the domino theme for wordpress. Im struggling to add to my website the user menu, let call it the membership area, like the demo has at the top of the website.

ALSO, i wanted to know how can i take away form the shop (from the image of the products) the options to add to whishlist, to add to cart and to compare. so the image is not disturbed, and when you click you go to the prodcut info.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

David
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I don’t understant.
    Can you tell me, how do you want?
    Kind regard,
    RT Team

cachochicho
    Participant

Hi, thank you for answering. I have already managed to get the membership area/top menu. From my second request, the one about the options to add to whishlist, to add to cart and to compare: the second image attached in the last post, show how these icons appears on the middle of the product, i would like it to be removed. I don’t want any icon disturbing the presentation of my product. How can I take it away?

Thank you very much.

Kevin Sobo
    Kevin Sobo
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can  use css  to hide it

Thanks!

cachochicho
    Participant

can you teach me how, please, it would help me a lot, thx

Kevin Sobo
    Kevin Sobo
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Can you provide for us FTP, Admin account ?

We will help you

Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store