envato team instal $50

Home Forums WordPress Themes Pallas envato team instal $50

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  -hostexp 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Website URL: onestopcable
Theme: Pallas - Electronics Theme for WooCommerce WordPress
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2018-05-30expired

• Author

Edgar Moreno
    Participant

If I pay for this will they install everything exactly like it is in the demo?

I am having a very difficult time installing this template it has probably been on of the hardest templates I have used.

I have been able to up load through the instructions parts as instructed the only thing I have not been able to load is the all-data XML part when i do the final import button the page stays loading and finally crashes with this error”The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable”.

When i follow instructing to for example change the header nothing is happening it keeps defaulting to a blog page when asked to choose a template there is nothing to choose from for those theme. I might have loaded the theme incorrectly? tried to licence the visual composer part and does not accept the license code provided.

-hostexp
    Participant

Hello,
    Please give me wp-admin and FTP details in private reply that I can install for you
    Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store