Header and Footer duplicated with WPML

Home Forums WordPress Themes Header and Footer duplicated with WPML

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hydracosmetics 1 week, 3 days ago.

Website URL: https://hydra-cosmetics.com
Theme: Organica - Organic, Beauty, Natural Cosmetics, Food, Farn and Eco WordPress Theme
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2017-10-20146 days

• Author

hydracosmetics
    Participant

Hi,

One of the reasons why I purchased your theme is because you said that it is compatible with WPML. The translation of content works fine but I have issues when I try to translate the header and the footer sections, which are Visual Composer templates you must choose in the Theme options.

I’ve managed to create translations for both templates but instead of getting the good template according to the chosen language, I get BOTH┬átemplates, the first above the translated one. How could I fix it ? Thank you in advance, have a nice day.

Kevin Sobo
    Kevin Sobo
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please send me your WordPress admin account. I will add code to make different header templates for different languages.

Remember to check “Set as private reply” when sending private information.

Best regards

hydracosmetics
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

supporter

Hi.

We working on it.

Thanks.

hydracosmetics
    Participant

Hi

Thanks, I’m waiting for some news now.

Have a nice day.

Kevin Sobo
    Kevin Sobo
    Keymaster

Hello,

I added another header template “Header English” for English. You can edit that template for English.

Best regards

hydracosmetics
    Participant

Hello,

Now the translation of the header and the footer is working fine, but since your work on the website, my menu doesn’t appear anymore on the frontend whereas it figures in the template (see pictures below)

How to make the menu working again ?

EDIT: My ‘Mini cart’ item in Visual composer not working either yet, same problem as the menu… It’s important to fix it how can I do ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hydracosmetics
    Participant

EDIT: Actually, the problem appears for all the Theme elements in Visual Composer. They are displayed in back-end in the VC templates, but it’s not shown in frontend.

hydracosmetics
    Participant

Problem fixed.

Thanks for the help

The topic ‘Header and Footer duplicated with WPML’ is closed to new replies.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store