Internal Server Error When Viewing or Editing Pages

Home Forums WordPress Themes Internal Server Error When Viewing or Editing Pages

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Juanne Coetzee 4 months ago.

Website URL: b09bff59-927c-4b0f-b938-9dc6217c0a89
Theme: Facon - Fashion Responsive WordPress Theme
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2017-10-2430 days

• Author

Juanne Coetzee
    Participant

Hello Support

I’ve installed the theme with all demo content. My memory allocation sizes have been set as follows:

upload_max_filesize = 1000M
    post_max_size = 2000M
    memory_limit = 3000M
    file_uploads = On
    max_execution_time = 600

max_input_vars = 3000

The site appears to be loading fine with all the demo content except for pages. Whenever I browse pages or attempt to edit pages I get 500 Internal Server Error.

Full Error:

<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@guardianclothingco.co.za to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

supporter

Hi.

500 error could because of your permission, could you please provide us your login and ftp details that we can check.

Thanks.

Juanne Coetzee
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Juanne Coetzee
    Participant

supporter

Hi.

I can not access to your FTP, could you please double check with it.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Juanne Coetzee
    Participant

supporter

Hi.

I access to your Cpanel and check already.

Do you have many things in this website? If not, please clean the database, re-install teh wordpress then provide us your dashboard login details. We will help you to import the demo.

I cannot access to you login page neither

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Juanne Coetzee
    Participant

it seems to be working now after our host made an upgrade. If I run into any further issues, I’ll let you know. Thank you!

The topic ‘Internal Server Error When Viewing or Editing Pages’ is closed to new replies.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store