LOGO UPLOAD OPTION NOT AVAILABLE!

Home Forums WordPress Themes Nevara LOGO UPLOAD OPTION NOT AVAILABLE!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nic 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Website URL: http://techcloudltd.com/demo/demo-1/
Theme: Nevara - Furniture Theme for WooCommerce WordPress
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2018-05-14155 days

• Author

Shamser Suzon
    Participant

Hello there;

I have purchased Nevara WP theme from themeforest. I am facing a problem after installing the theme. I cannot find the LOGO option anywhere in the Theme Option panel. I cannot upload my website’s logo. According to your documentation, the option should be in the Theme option >> General but I couldn’t find any logo uploading option there. Please response to my email as soon as possible. Its urgent!

Please find the attached screenshot of my Theme option’s General tab.

Thanks;
    Md. Shamser Azam Suzon

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Nic. Reason: Move to forum
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nic
    Keymaster

Oh,

I’m sorry for documentation,

You can go to WPBakery Page Builder >> Templates >> Current Header that you choose in Theme Options >> Header and edit image http://prntscr.com/he1pyt

Thanks,

Nic

Shamser Suzon
    Participant

Thanks. Now I am able to change the logo. But, I have one advice for you that, you should change this system. Logo option should be in the THEME OPTION panel. Its more user friendly. Please be concerned about this.

Nic
    Keymaster

Thank you so much,

Many of my clients want to create their own header.  Some people do not want to use the logo, someone wants to use the text, …

So, we want to increase the customization for header and footer

Thanks again,

Nic

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store