Menu Location issue

Home Forums WordPress Themes Menu Location issue

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  supporter 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Website URL: longride.com.au
Theme: Wenro - Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2017-06-17expired

• Author

Dean Reid
    Participant

Hi,

I have just installed the Wenro Shop 12 WooCommerce template (I love it) and I am currently editing the images and content etc. I have created menus and can display them in the header ok but would like to display them like the image attached and like this link http://demo.roadthemes.com/wenro/home-shop-12/

I have tried a number of locations and combinations but still cannot display the menu in the correct place. Can somebody please assist?

Cheers

Dean

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

supporter

Hi.

For the menu please go to Visual Composer -> Templates -> header [your-header] to edit/add menu.

Thanks and Happy new year.

Dean Reid
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the speedy response…

I added a menu but the white space banner height increases instead of the menu appearing below on the image (I would like the menu to appear like tge attached screen shot). What do I actually select so the menu appears there? Do I go to ‘appearance ‘ > menus > manage locations > and select an option there?

It must be sonething pretty easy, I have spent hours trying to get this right. .

Cheers Dean

supporter

HI

Sorry for the delay, we have just take the day off for new year.

The place you want to have the menu it not belong to header, sorry. So please go to edit your Home page and add a menu element there. Other way is add the code. But i recommended to edit the Home page.

If you can not make it, please provide us your login details in private reply that we can help.

Thanks.

Dean Reid
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Dean Reid
    Participant

supporter

Hi.

I did remove the menu in Fluid Header and add a new one in your home page. The mega menu created to display in the header so you gonna need to re-layout the sub menu.

Thanks.

Dean Reid
    Participant

supporter

Hi.

That style only work for header-twelfth (Css is style only for header twelfth).

I added the code of it. You can check it in Theme Option -> Custom Css.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store