Meta

Home Forums WordPress Themes Meta

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  supporter 2 years ago.

Website URL: www.etikasports.com
Theme:
Purchase Code: Please provide correct purchase code

• Author

Hello I have an issue with my Meta Title for the home page in French

Google reconginsed the English one and I think the mistake comes from the back office as I get this error message when trying to acccess

megamain.com/updates/index.php?purchase_code=0&folder=mega_main_menu&url=www%7Cetikasports%7Ccom&checking_for_updates=1&installed_version=2.1.2 does not point to a valid plugin metadata file. WP HTTP error: cURL error 52: Empty reply from server in /home/etika/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mega_main_menu/extensions/updater/updater.php on line 224

Can you please check?

supporter

Hi.

Make sure your plugin up to date. Mega Menu, Revolution Slide, and Visual Composer.

You can follow this topic to do the update:

http://roadthemes.com/forums/topic/wordpress-4-5-upgrade/

Thanks.

Ok I will download WPBakery Visual Composer update. I do not use the other 2.

Based on what I have read on this page http://roadthemes.com/forums/topic/wordpress-4-5-upgrade/ Shall I delete all plug ins and reinstall?

Will it not affect my website as I am using Visual Composer on all pages?

Kevin Sobo
    Kevin Sobo
    Keymaster

You have to delete and reinstall again for Visual Composer plugin.

Please update WPML plugin.

Hi Kevin,

As per my previous post, will it not affect my website as I am using Visual Composer on all pages?

By removing and reinstalling Visual Composer, will it not delete the content or remove the font, alignment…options of my content?

supporter

Hi.

You just go to your Dashboard -> Plugin click on Deactive Visual Composer. After that uninstall/reinstall it. Don’t worry, your content will stay.

Thanks

Thank you. I have done it . Do I need to resend our sitemap to google to they can recheck the meta ?

Thanks

supporter

Hi.

No, it not necessary.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store