Missing Total Order e Button Procedeed to Order in Cart

Home Forums WordPress Themes Missing Total Order e Button Procedeed to Order in Cart

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  supporter 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Website URL: www.ceramicaeffeci.com
Theme: Bagze
Purchase Code: Please provide correct purchase code

• Author

William
    Participant

Salve, ho da poco acquistato e installato il tema Bagze per wordpress.

Mi sono accorto di avere un problema nella pagina del carrello in Woocommerce, poiche non visualizza il Total Order e il pulsante Procedeed to Order. In allegato l’immagine mostra il problema.

Comè posso risolvere? Grazie

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

supporter

Hi.

Could you please fill full topic details.

Also make the word in English please.

Thanks.

William
    Participant

<span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”><span class=””>Hi, I recently purchased and installed the theme Bagze for WordPress.</span>

<span class=””>I have noticed a problem on the Woocommerce shopping cart page because it does not display the Total Order and the Procedeed to Order button.</span> <span class=””>Attached the image shows the problem.</span>

How can I fix it? Thank you</span>

Attachments:

supporter

Hi.

Please provide us your purchase code and  login details in private reply that we can check.

Thanks.

William
    Participant

<span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”><span class=””>Hi,</span></span>

<span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”><span class=””>thank you for the answer, but I have already solved thanks to another post here on the forum.</span>
    I have another problem, within the individual categories of the shop the various widgets such as shop by, filter product, tags etc. I can not click on the buttons. There is definitely a malfunction. Attached I’m sending an image</span>

Attachments:

supporter

Hi.

Please double check with your plugin, make sure everything up to date.

If it  still remaining that issues, please provides us your login details in private reply that we can check.

Thanks.

William
    Participant

Hi,

plugins are up to date, except visual composer that is not registered if I can not update it.  I have verified, the fact is that each category requires at least a number of 6 products to active the link, this is unusual.

I have another problem, I do not work the box search, the box does not open to write. attached is the image shown. How can I fix it? thank you

Attachments:

supporter

Hi.

Could you please provide us your login details in private reply that we can check.

Thanks.

William
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

supporter

Hi.

Please don’t activate plugin named Askimet Anti-spam, it conflict with the theme.

Thanks.

Attachments:

William
    Participant

Ok thanks.

The plugin has been deleted. Still the problem of the search button does not work. How can it be resolved?

supporter

Hi.

I found that your dashboard got issues that can not load the JS, so can not edit or delete the search. Could you please double check the permission of your wordpress, plugin that you have install. and the hosting server also.

Thanks.

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store