Multilanguage issues

Home Forums WordPress Themes Multilanguage issues

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nic 3 days, 13 hours ago.

Website URL: http://www.aromatika.lt/
Theme: Organica - Organic, Beauty, Natural Cosmetics, Food, Farn and Eco WordPress Theme
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2018-05-13153 days

• Author

tourniquef
    Participant

hi there,
    WPML plugin that you have installed for me, works just fine except some minor things. Not sure if it’s just me that can’t figure out how to translate these details. So basically, on the home page I can’t seem to find how to translate “quick view” button on the product image, search bar, “sale” badge, “add to wishlist”, and on mini cart widget “checkout” and “view cart” buttons. Tried to edit them using visual composer, but no luck, on templates>header> the section that I would like to edit opens as blank window. I hope that makes sense…

I understand you might want to redirect me to WPML support, however I already tried that, and since I’m not the direct owner of the plugin, I don’t have access to their support.

Thanks

etc…

tourniquef
    Participant

I have some more things that I want to translate but can’t seem to find how, so will add some more screenshots.

after checking out

almost all text is translated, except “flat rate”
    BY THE WAY, why the text is in different fonts and styles?? and how do I fix that?

Nic
    Keymaster

Hi,
    They are string in our theme,
    You can translate them by using Loco Translate plugin

tourniquef
    Participant

Hi, Nic, I have this Loco Translate plugin, however I still don’t see how can I translate these details. I don’t know the path how to access these details. Any ideas?

Nic
    Keymaster

Hi,
    You can go to Loco >> Theme >> Organica, then create New Language and begin translate
    You can read document of Loco plugin

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store