New Install Of EXPERT Theme – Nothing Is Working Correctly !!!

Home Forums WordPress Themes New Install Of EXPERT Theme – Nothing Is Working Correctly !!!

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  supporter 1 week ago.

Website URL: http://rvsalesaus.com.au/
Theme:
Purchase Code: Please provide correct purchase code

• Author

kcor
    Participant

The options page is all screwed up and nothing works on it, pages will NOT save as full width – in fact any page you load just gives the DEFAULT PAGE !! No content anywhere – even though you can see it via edit page. Please someone let me know how to fix this.

kcor
    Participant

Updated all plugins to latest version – still this theme is not working, I get NO content on any page. JSComposer is 5.0 but the theme just will not use it ??? NO logo upload available, all media files appear as “undefined” in their fields – yes I have done permalinks… Man this is soooo frustrating.

supporter

Hi.

Could you please provide us your login details in private reply that we can check.

Thanks.

kcor
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

kcor
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

supporter

Hi.

You just make the question for more than 8 hours ago. We have different schedule so it could be that you need to wait to get our support.

Support rule is within 48 hours not include Saturday and Sunday.

And please don’t make the continuous question ’cause it will pull your topic to the top of the forum. And we support from the bottom.

I see that you not use our theme anymore.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store