Outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.

Home Forums WordPress Themes Outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  supporter 4 months ago.

Website URL:
Theme: Karan Themes
Purchase Code: Please provide correct purchase code

• Author

Thearea
    Participant

Hi,

Im receiving this following message. What should I do?

Your theme (Karan) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

Thanks!

supporter

Hi.

For that files please just edit the file and change it version (wrote in the file) to current version.

Thanks.

Thearea
    Participant

Hi, how do i edit the files and change the version. Could you pls provide step by step instructions so I can follow. Thanks.

supporter

Hi.

You open your file in woocommerce folder, use editor to edit it like in the attachment.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thearea
    Participant

So which means I just change the version is it?

For example for karan/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 2.3.8 which is out of date, I go the php file and change @version: 2.3.8 to @version: 3.0.3. Is this correct?

By the way, I am doing this in my FTP, is that right?

supporter

Hi.

That correct for all.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store