Pallas demo – not possible to install

Home Forums WordPress Themes Pallas Pallas demo – not possible to install

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  -hostexp 4 months, 1 week ago.

Website URL: billeder4you.dk
Theme: Pallas - Electronics Theme for WooCommerce WordPress
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2018-06-1651 days

• Author

Hello
    I have today bought the pallas template when I had to install the template on my wordpress, it was not possible for me to install demo options.

Everything else has been installed correctly but when i have to install through wordpress import and get the xml files, I get this screen …. have also tried to install all files manually but there are some of them that end in the same screen where it is not possible for me to move on and the files that I have installed will come with an error message that I have also attached …

and then my visual composer does not work

I hope you can help me

with best regards

Maria

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

-hostexp
    Participant

Hi,

If you get a white screen or some other error when trying to import our demo content, this probably happens because of the maximum execution time limit. You need to increase the maximum execution time (upload time) setting of your web server. The default maximum execution time on web servers is 30 seconds. Please increase it to 300 seconds. Possible ways of achieving this are:

By wp-config.php changes – set_time_limit(300);
    In htaccess – php_value max_execution_time 300;
    In php.ini file – max_execution_time = 300
    Ask your hosting provider to take care of this for you.

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store