Price items problem.

Home Forums WordPress Themes Price items problem.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Piotr Jalocha 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Website URL: obuwieadam.pl
Theme: James - Responsive WooCommerce Shoes Theme
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2018-10-1585 days

• Author

Piotr Jalocha
    Participant

Hi,

I had problem with installing demo site. Demo importer didn’t work. I did it manually, but during installation and activation plugins, still some errors occurred, especially when I marked all plugin to proceed (WordPress 4.9.5). I had to install and activate plugin by plugin.

I had also problem with all-content.xml file. I had to import this file a few times. Finally I had to setup all settings (menu, megamenu, etc.) manually.

Some submenu item direct to your demo site (Blog->Author, Archive, Blog None sidebar, sidebar left, right, Portfolio-> Single column, three column). Menu-> New Posts (is inactive) It’s correct?

I have problem with: Best seller products, Related products, Up-salles and New products on the main page (and on the all pages where they products are showed). <b>Instead of price I have red stars,</b> and yellow on the right side, despite I turned ratings off.

I don’t use Twitter. It’s possible to put in that column another content like text, maps or widget?

Thank you for your help

Piotr Jalocha

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Piotr Jalocha
    Participant

Hi,

I’m still waiting (one week) for the answer of my request. Can’t see prices:┬áBest seller products, Related products, Up-salles and New products.

Thank you for your help

Piotr Jalocha

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store