Problem RoadThemes Helper

Home Forums WordPress Themes Problem RoadThemes Helper

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  supporter 4 months, 1 week ago.

Website URL:
Theme: CHAMO Wordpress
Purchase Code: Please provide correct purchase code

• Author

Jonathan Godoy
    Participant

Dear, as you told me in mail that you answered, I am writing to you since I have problems installing theme, (I leave link of error http://pewmanchile.cl/error-wordpress.png) I can not edit the whole of the theme and I think it’s due to the fact that the RoadThemes Helper add-on is outdated or generates some kind of conflict, you could help me solve it please, greetings and I hope your prompt reply

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jonathan Godoy
    Participant

Dear, as you told me in mail that you answered, I am writing to you since I have problems installing theme, (I leave link of error http://pewmanchile.cl/error-wordpress.png) I can not edit the whole of the theme and I think it’s due to the fact that the RoadThemes Helper add-on is outdated or generates some kind of conflict, you could help me solve it please, greetings and I hope your prompt reply

Attachments:

supporter

Hi.

Could you please provide us your login details in private reply tha we can help.

Also please set your WP folder permission in 777 that we can writable. After we fix the issues, you can change it back.

Thanks.

Jonathan Godoy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Jonathan Godoy
    Participant

Dear, you have been able to review what happens with my request

supporter

Hi.

The plugin Akismet and Holly Dolly conflict with the theme, I disable it and roadthemes helper can activate. Also i set the permission to be 777

Thanks.

Jonathan Godoy
    Participant

supporter

Hi.

Do you have many products in this website? I mean did you import your products?
    If not, please clear the database re-install the WordPress, then provide us your login details, we will help you to import the demo content and setup the website.

Thanks.

Jonathan Godoy
    Participant

supporter

Hi.

If you don’t have too much things in the website, the good way is re-install. Because we don’t know what you did to the website, If need to check all the code to find our what missing after your edited will take longer than re-install. Sometime, the hosting also make issues when they have too much cache files, and your new update file being conflict with it (this not really usually happen, but it still have). Also you may contact to your hosting provider, ask theme to clean the cache.

Waiting for your wp details.

Thanks.

Jonathan Godoy
    Participant

Okay, yeah, I’ll do that within what it is this weekend, because I’m busy with a more urgent requirement, but within Sunday morning I’ll deliver what are the credentials for wordpress from my site, I will not install theme CHAMO, Could you install it? Since I am not sure that my version is updated. Thank you very much for your response. I appreciate the concern in comparison with other authors.

Jonathan Godoy
    Participant

Jonathan Godoy
    Participant

supporter

Hi.

I’m sorry for the delay of install, but i got timed_out when connect to your dashboard. Have you install new wordpress? In this case you make need to double check with your hosting provider.

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  supporter.
    Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store