problem website

Home Forums WordPress Themes problem website

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  supporter 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Website URL: www.forbicijaguar.it
Theme: Dilima - Mega Store Responsive WooComerce Theme
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2017-11-1047 days

• Author

cinziaghisolfi
    Participant

Hi, for a few days the site is displayed as you see, all the products are gone and the home is empty, can you give me support?
    thank you

cinziaghisolfi
    Participant

Can you give me support? thank you

supporter

Hi.

Could you please provide us you login details in private reply that we can help.

Thanks.

cinziaghisolfi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

supporter

Hi.

Sorry for the delay. I cannot access to your dashboard. Could you please double check with the login details.

Thanks.

cinziaghisolfi
    Participant

supporter

Hi.

You need to set your home page as Frontpage template(i set it). After that please clean all your cache and cookies.

Thanks.

cinziaghisolfi
    Participant

I cleaned everything but nothing changed

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cinziaghisolfi
    Participant

Can you tell me something? I want to understand why the site is no longer visible, I did not change anything. Thank you. I’m waiting for your answer

supporter

Hi.

Please double check with Homepage that you created. I created a new one and it work good.

http://www.forbicijaguar.it/

Thanks.

Attachments:

cinziaghisolfi
    Participant

No but the home page is empty, the products are gone, everything is gone!!!

cinziaghisolfi
    Participant

I’ve seen that changing template products you all see, with your template you see nothing. Try going to “Promozioni” and then from the menu on the left select a category, see there is no product anymore ??
    My site is full of products, and I first sold a lot, please correct the problem otherwise I’ll ask for the refund immediately because it’s a big deal to me!

supporter

Hi.

You can see that I homepage that i created it work good.

Could be that you need to create new home page. Also make sure that the link you made correct, and the woocommerce setup also correct.

Thanks.

cinziaghisolfi
    Participant

It was all working, and now it’s not right as you say, right? I had a site that worked and now it’s normal for you to rebuild the entire home page and woocommerce?
    I refund the cost of this template

supporter

Hi.

Don’t be angry because if the page I created without issues (it mean it display good), but your homepage not display, it mean that when you did the edit the homepage you already add something or do something broke your homepage. Event the server cache also can be a reason. Can not blame on us if it not theme issues (because other Homepage still work).

Thanks.

cinziaghisolfi
    Participant

I did not make any changes to the home page, I just updated WordPress, so the blame is not mine, you have to make sure with the updates your template is working, I asked for the refund!

supporter

Hi.

I will send this to our coder, please re-provide us your login details.

Thanks.

cinziaghisolfi
    Participant

supporter

Hi.

After i deactivate all the plugin you installed, your home page show again. It mean some of the plugin you have installed conflict with it. Also the memory not enough to run too much plugin like that, so increase your memory also.

Thanks.

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store