Revolution Slider Issue

Home Forums WordPress Themes Revolution Slider Issue

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Sobo Kevin Sobo 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Website URL: Local Host
Theme:
Purchase Code: Please provide correct purchase code

• Author

Ally Hinton
    Participant

I have everything installed and I have everything updated except forĀ WPBakery Visual ComposerĀ because it says I need a code to update that. Everything installed well except Revolution Slider. When I try to activate the Revolution slider I get this error:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /Users/mbp/Sites/wordpress/armory_01/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php:71 Stack trace: #0 /Users/mbp/Sites/wordpress/armory_01/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(572): RevSliderBaseAdmin::addMetaBox(‘Revolution Slid…’, ”, Array, NULL) #1 /Users/mbp/Sites/wordpress/armory_01/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(73): RevSliderAdmin->addSliderMetaBox() #2 /Users/mbp/Sites/wordpress/armory_01/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(44): RevSliderAdmin->init() #3 /Users/mbp/Sites/wordpress/armory_01/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php(162): RevSliderAdmin->__construct(‘/Users/mbp/Site…’) #4 /Users/mbp/Sites/wordpress/armory_01/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(1882): include(‘/Users/mbp/Site…’) #5 /Users/mbp/Sites/wordpress/armory_01/wp-admin/plugins.php(164): plugin_sandbox_scrape(‘revslider/revsl…’) #6 {main} thrown in <b>/Users/mbp/Sites/wordpress/armory_01/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php</b> on line <b>71</b>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

supporter

Hi.

Please disable the plugin, after that delete it. Then follow this topic to download and install latest version of VC.

http://roadthemes.com/forums/topic/wordpress-4-5-upgrade/

Could you please provide us your login details in private reply that we can check the issues with the Slider.

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  supporter.

BizLeaf
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kevin Sobo
    Kevin Sobo
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Can you provide for us FTP or Cpanel, Dashboard account and Code license ?
    We will check it for you
    Regards
    RT Team

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store