Ruby sub menu not seeing correctly

Home Forums WordPress Themes Ruby sub menu not seeing correctly

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nic 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Website URL: persempreconte.eu
Theme: ruby
Purchase Code: Please provide correct purchase code

• Author

mariuas ilascu
    Participant

Hi please refer to this topic , i dont know why it is closed . anyway the cart it’s ok. The problem is on the near setting icon that is not centered , where are the flags to change language

http://roadthemes.com/forums/topic/ruby-theme-cant-configure-right-menu/#post-33407

Nic
    Keymaster

Other issue should be in other topic, the flag is in the WPML plugin, you can configĀ  there

mariuas ilascu
    Participant

Hi, i want to display also the the name of the language. I think its just css problem. in your demo there is only the flag . but i want the dropdown. Can you fix the css? to see in the middle , as is the cart dropdown?

Nic
    Keymaster

You can check again

Thanks

mariuas ilascu
    Participant

hi the fact is that on mobile all this dropdown with account menu and languiage below it’s not centered. It’s to left

Nic
    Keymaster

I just check on my mobile and they are center.

You haveĀ to check after browser was clear cache(you can use the incognito browser)

mariuas ilascu
    Participant

ok now it’s ok. thank you.

I would like to ask you another thing. it’s possibile to translate the footer? with wpml? i mean those icon at footer with money back ecc i have to translate in 3 language.

Nic
    Keymaster

You can go to Visual Composer >> Templates to translate
    Thanks

mariuas ilascu
    Participant

ok thank you

Nic
    Keymaster

If you have another question, you can create new topic
    This topic is closed
    Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store