Sever Issues ( mobile view- On Sales Products )

Home Forums WordPress Themes Sever Issues ( mobile view- On Sales Products )

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Caesar Khalifeh 4 months ago.

Website URL: www.woodsprinted.com
Theme:
Purchase Code: Please provide correct purchase code

• Author

Caesar Khalifeh
    Participant

Hello,

I was unable to find the best way to edit/ control the mobile template/view as my mobile home page does not show the same way you are showing on the theme?

Also, when I access the shop page and the products on sales page, it is not showing all the discounted products I have. Basically, I have all my products under discount and it only shows some, is there an issue with the theme?

Thank,

Caesar

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kevin Sobo
    Kevin Sobo
    Keymaster

Hi,

You provide for us FTP, Admin account.

We will check it for you

Kind Regards

RT Team

Caesar Khalifeh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kevin Sobo
    Kevin Sobo
    Keymaster

We showed control in mobile for you. You can check it again

File fixed:

public_html/wp-content/themes/furnilife/less/responsive.less

Thanks!

Caesar Khalifeh
    Participant

Hello,

I do not understand what are you referring to? the issue still not solved. Do u have a special mobile view that I can use to control?

Kindly help, as those things are delaying the launch of our website.

Thanks,

Caesar

Kevin Sobo
    Kevin Sobo
    Keymaster

We don’t understand your mean. You can provide screen shot, highlight and show what do you want to do on mobile ?

Thanks!

Caesar Khalifeh
    Participant

Sure I will explain with more details:

• Mobile layout: in your theme page in themeforest.com it shows as photo (1), however, on my website it shows as photo (2). The only way to control the mobile view is via the responsive setup in Wpbakrey for my home page which make it looks different than the image you have.
    • You have in the headers templates one layout called Mobile photo (3), but it does not reflect in the mobile page as the header follows the main header I choose.
    • The mobile product page does not load probably as I do not see part of the page, photos ( 4, 5) .

Let me know if this is more clear now.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

David
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. There seems to be some confusion about the way the mobile is displayed in the introduction.
    Please see our demo. http://demo.roadthemes.com/furnilife/
    Kind regards,
    RT Team

Caesar Khalifeh
    Participant

Ok, So I understand that the photo you used on your page is not correct then!

Can you help me to fix the issue with the product page layout and the product quick view for the mobile, as this issue still exist as I show in the images I sent you.

Thanks,

Caesar Khalifeh
    Participant

Also, there was another error I reported, as the products on sale page do not show all the products I have on sales, can this be fixed??

Caesar Khalifeh
    Participant

Hello,

Kindly let me know if you have updates for this issue?

Thanks,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store