Slider Revolution and VC still doesn't work properly.

Home Forums WordPress Themes Slider Revolution and VC still doesn't work properly.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nic 1 week, 2 days ago.

Website URL:
Theme: Colora - Organic Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2018-05-11151 days

• Author

TOMEK.94
    Participant

I’d like to point out that I can’t add an answer in my previous thread. I have a ban?
    Essential Grid makes that Visual Composer doesn’t work. As it seems to me it is your plugin. I disabled it. VC came back, but, “Save change” button still doesn’t work properly. I don’t know why.
    My second question. With which version Slider Revolution your theme working? I updated Slider Revolution to 5.4.1, and he doesn’t work. I can’t change e.g background in any slider.
    A few days ago i sent my FTP and backoffice account data to You on e-mail. I’d like you to check what is wrong with my site and your theme.
    In attachment include a screenshot with button I was talking about.
    Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nic
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Can you give me wp login and ftp details again in private reply that I can check
    Thanks

TOMEK.94
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Nic
    Keymaster

Hello,
    I’ve checked your site and see that SPS Woocommerce Request A Quote plugin is conflict with Ess Grid plugin and Slider Revolution
    Our theme doesn’t require this plugin,
    Please check again
    Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store