Slider Revolution and VC still doesn't work properly.

Home forums WordPress Themes Slider Revolution and VC still doesn't work properly.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  -hostexp 12 months ago.

Website URL:
Theme:
Purchase Code: Please provide correct purchase code

• Author

TOMEK.94
    Participant

I’d like to point out that I can’t add an answer in my previous thread. I have a ban?
    Essential Grid makes that Visual Composer doesn’t work. As it seems to me it is your plugin. I disabled it. VC came back, but, “Save change” button still doesn’t work properly. I don’t know why.
    My second question. With which version Slider Revolution your theme working? I updated Slider Revolution to 5.4.1, and he doesn’t work. I can’t change e.g background in any slider.
    A few days ago i sent my FTP and backoffice account data to You on e-mail. I’d like you to check what is wrong with my site and your theme.
    In attachment include a screenshot with button I was talking about.
    Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

-hostexp
    Participant

Hello,
    Can you give me wp login and ftp details again in private reply that I can check
    Thanks

TOMEK.94
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

-hostexp
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve checked your site and see that SPS Woocommerce Request A Quote plugin is conflict with Ess Grid plugin and Slider Revolution
    Our theme doesn’t require this plugin,
    Please check again
    Thanks

TOMEK.94
    Participant

Where I can add logo? In theme options I can’t see┬ásuch a possibility.

-hostexp
    Participant

You can change logo in Visual Composer(WPBakery Page Builder) >> Templates >> Header that you choose in Theme Options >> Headers

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store