slider revolution expired

Home Forums WordPress Themes slider revolution expired

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Sobo Kevin Sobo 8 hours, 34 minutes ago.

Website URL: www.noblecbd.co.uk
Theme:
Purchase Code: Please provide correct purchase code

• Author

sunny uddin
    Participant

hi, i purchased a theme from you 2 months ago, and my home banners just stoppedĀ  working all of a sudden, it says the activation code for slider revolution is expired and now it is telling me to download slider revolution and pay again, this is part of the theme, so please let me know how to solve the issue as i shouldn’t have to pay again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kevin Sobo
    Kevin Sobo
    Keymaster

Hi,

You provide for us FTP, Admin account

We will check it for you

Kind Regards

RT Team

Silviya Radeva
    Participant

Hi,

I have purchased and installed the NatureCircle (Organic) theme from you. It says that the revolution slider has not been activated. When I try to do that, it sends me to a page where I should buy it. This is not acceptable. Here is screenshot from my demo page where it says that the slider is missing.

What is the quickest fix for this one?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kevin Sobo
    Kevin Sobo
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need import demo slider. Pls, You read our documentation to see guide

Thanks!

Kevin Sobo
    Kevin Sobo
    Keymaster

You’re welcome !
    If you happy with our service, please you don’t forget rate our theme 5 stars.
    http://www.plazathemes.com/support/knowledge-base/how-to-rate-and-review-theme-on-themeforest/
    Thank you !

Regards
    RT Team

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store