The page has an error

Home Forums WordPress Themes The page has an error

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  supporter 4 months, 1 week ago.

Website URL: http://www.pianosbogota.com/
Theme:
Purchase Code: Please provide correct purchase code

• Author

Laura Arias
    Participant

Good Morning
    The page has an error:

The error log says there is a template method that is obsolete. The message is:
    PHP Notice: get_row_css_class ha quedado obsoleto desde la versión 4.2 (will be removed in 5.1) y no hay alternativas disponibles. in /home/pianosbo/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3833

Is the visual composer a required component? If not, please remove it from the page.

thanks for your help
    Worpress: http://pianosbogota.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fpianosbogota.com%2Fwp-admin%2F&reauth=1
    name: Pianosbogota . Pasword: y4JYdZKWE4GxsppHiZ

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

supporter

Hi.

Please replace this file in theme/vc_templates

Thanks.

Attachments:

Laura Arias
    Participant

Thank you. I updated the file vc_row.php replacing the existing file, with no success at all. The website still the same. To see something woocommerce plugin must be deactivated.

Now it throws another error in error_log file:

PHP Notice:  price se llamó incorrectamente. No se debería acceder a las propiedades del producto directamente. Backtrace: require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/gatcomart/page-templates/front-page.php’), the_content, apply_filters(‘the_content’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, vc_do_shortcode, WPBakeryShortCode->output, WPBakeryShortCode_VC_Row->content, WPBakeryShortCode->loadTemplate, include(‘/themes/gatcomart/vc_templates/vc_row.php’), wpb_js_remove_wpautop, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, vc_do_shortcode, WPBakeryShortCode->output, WPBakeryShortCode->content, WPBakeryShortCode->loadTemplate, include(‘/plugins/js_composer/include/templates/shortcodes/vc_column.php’), wpb_js_remove_wpautop, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, WC_Shortcodes::top_rated_products, WC_Shortcodes::product_lo in /home/pianosbo/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4138

Sounds like some issues with included files and that is not the only error it’s throwing now. And it’s saying that some variables (like price, regular price, among others) were called incorrectly.

Attached you’ll see error_log file.

Thank you so much in advance.

Attachments:
    Kevin Sobo
    Kevin Sobo
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please open this topic to get new version of Visual Composer plugin http://roadthemes.com/forums/topic/wordpress-4-5-upgrade/

After that, delete and reinstall Visual Composer.

Best regards

Laura Arias
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Laura Arias
    Participant

Good day, You have not answered my message,Thank for you help.

supporter

Hi.

I answer u at the other topic. Could you please double check with the login details, cannot access.

It’s weekends so it a bit slow.

Thanks.

Laura Arias
    Participant

It fits me perfectly. I send a print

Attachments:

supporter

Hi.

I tried few time cannot access. But at the end, don’t know why it can access.

I send you the video that i capture the screen.

https://youtu.be/-JWOkmcPZxw

I’m working on your website now.

Thanks.

supporter

Hi.

I Will update your VC to 5.2

After that you need to upload the file i attach to theme/vc_template folder.

And it could be that you need to check with your hosting, I sometime being kicked out and cannot access to dashboard as it said my browser not allow the cookie.

Thanks.

Attachments:

supporter

Hi.

Please keep your plugin up to date.

The megamenu is 2.1.5 now.

Follow this topic to update your plugin http://roadthemes.com/forums/topic/wordpress-4-5-upgrade/

Thanks

Laura Arias
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Laura Arias
    Participant

Other than that it already had more than 300 products uploaded that are no longer displayed the letters of the menus look white. Attached image

Attachments:

supporter

Hi.

Your Woocommerce have been uninstall.

I installed it.

Thanks.

supporter

Hi.

Your server did not respond me now. Got this issues usually. Please contact to your hosting and ask them.

Thanks.

Laura Arias
    Participant

<p class=”p1″>Good morning, what I have told you these days that there is a woocomerce error that is obsolete.</p>
    <p class=”p1″>It is very likely that by the error this server is slow, it is a shared service and there are no reports of slowness or overload of other users</p>
    <p class=”p1″>I’ve been telling you that the page has an error in the woocomerce, I need you to help me.</p>
    <p class=”p1″>I live on my page and I feel that they are avoiding me to not solve the problem</p>
    <p class=”p1″>I leave a test video that page has error and left woocomerce error print</p>

Attachments:

supporter

Hi.

The out of date template files not a problem, you just need to open woocommerce file by your FTP and change the version. After change the code or install plugin and we got no respond from the server it can not be plugin issues, it could be server problem.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store