Theme does not deliver what is promised in Demo4.

Home Forums WordPress Themes Theme does not deliver what is promised in Demo4.

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  -hostexp 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Website URL: http://permanentesolucao.com/
Theme:
Purchase Code: Please provide correct purchase code

• Author

Ribeiro Tenguna
    Participant

Dear,

It is with great sadness that I come again to ask for your assistance. The project I need to develop is more than 1 month behind schedule. The themes I buy in Envato I use with my knowledge of WordPress, without needing to know CSS Code. However, with your theme, it seems that it is necessary to learn complicated codes. To make matters worse, the documentation is also incomplete. The tutorial is extremely limited.

What are the problems that the theme causes? I describe below:

1. I can not find anywhere where I can remove the phrase “England Is Fastest Online Shopping Destination”;
    1. When I choose the option of Demo4, the logo does not comply. The Angara logo did not come out and does not give way to mine;
    1. As you know, I want the store to be configured with demo4, but at the time of customizing, I just had to move the “sticky header”, that the menu I created is gone and will not come back;
    1. Working on the footer is terrible:

– First: I can not find the place to change the phrase “SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTERS”, which I easily do with other topics;

– Second: There is no space to change the contact of the “Free support line!”, So the email of “Orders Support!” and the “Working Days / Hours!”

– Third: Still in the footer, there is no place where I can change the logo and the description of the company;

– I can not find the space for the placement of the flags of the means of payment;

If the situation continues, I will have to take other steps.

Regards,

Ribeiro Tenguna

-hostexp
    Participant

Hi,
    1, You can go to Visual Composer >> Templates >> Current Header that you choose in Theme Options >> Header to edit
    2, In Pages >> Front Page, you need choose templates is “Front Page Template”

You can edit Header and Footer in Visual Composer >> Templates
    Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store