Unable to display menu or footer with Visual Composer

Home Forums WordPress Themes Unable to display menu or footer with Visual Composer

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nic 2 months ago.

Website URL: 61264823
Theme: Bagze - Bag Shop WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 2017-12-143 days

• Author

Ben McCarthy
    Participant

I can edit most things in the header, but it’s impossible to add a menu. If i remove the header template in options it goes to the default one which works okay (but is limited compared to the visual composer one which i need).

Futhermore, if i change the footer in theme options to any template, it does not change the footer at all. I can only change the copyright.

Thank you for your time

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Nic.

Nic
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

Please update this topic with a correct purchase code. https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202822600-Where-Is-My-Purchase-Code-

In Theme Options > Header, you have to choose one header, and in Visual Composer > Templates, you can edit it

Thanks

Ben McCarthy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Nic
    Keymaster

Hi,

You have to choose the header in Theme Options >> Header, then you edit it in Visual Composer.

If it doesnt change, you can give me ftp info + wp login details in reply private that i can help you

Thanks

Ben McCarthy
    Participant

Nic
    Keymaster

Hi

I cant access your site with user/pass

Ben McCarthy
    Participant

Nic
    Keymaster

Hello,

I just updated and Footer can change

Please check again

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store