Unable to import demo content – Demo importer and XML import

Home Forums WordPress Themes Unable to import demo content – Demo importer and XML import

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  supporter 4 months, 1 week ago.

Website URL: http://elegantwebprojects.com/developments/luxmyhome/
Theme: Goetze - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Purchase Code: Supplied
Support date: 1970-01-01expired

• Author

Hi there,

I am having issues importing the demo content on the site. Firstly, there is no ‘Demo Importer’ available in theme options. I then tried using the xml file to import but then it doesn’t work properly. See the link, http://elegantwebprojects.com/developments/luxmyhome/

Can I please request you to look into this urgently. I would like the demo to work exactly as you have on Themeforest.

I also want to know if you are looking at updating the theme. I am getting below message

Your theme (Goetze) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.”

supporter

Hi.

Your support date have expired, please renew it in your download page.

After that, please provide us your login details in private reply that we can help.

Thanks.

This reply has been marked as private.

supporter

Hi.

For some reason (WannaCry virus) we can not open .pdf file this moment, please renew your support date(or provide us your purchase code that we can check) and provide us your login details right here that we can help.

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  supporter.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store