WooCommerce 2.6 Update

Home Forums WordPress Themes WooCommerce 2.6 Update

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Kevin Sobo Kevin Sobo 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Website URL:
Theme:
Purchase Code: Please provide correct purchase code

• Author
    Kevin Sobo
    Kevin Sobo
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

We updated themes. Please download the latest theme version from Themeforest. Open the “readme.txt” file in theme folder to know which files need to Add/Replace/Remove. Don’t reinstall the theme if you changed theme code.

Remember to backup your current theme first.

Best regards

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Kevin Sobo Kevin Sobo.

uyi123
    Participant

Hello,

i have removed the code in the box according to the instructions, but my product and theme option can’t still open. the screen short bellow.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Kevin Sobo
      Kevin Sobo
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please create a new topic for your questions.

It will more easier to support your website.

Best regards

david_peris
    Participant

Thanks!

Mateo Montoya
    Participant

Taking away the highlighted code fixes the shop page but breaks the home page. When can we expect the update?

supporter

Hi.

Please check your download page for new update available.

Thanks

iboostme
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

supporter

Hi.

For the update you will have to notice.

Thanks.

Julian Torres
    Participant

Still getting woo commerce status showing the following items need updating,

• mandala/woocommerce/content-product.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.6.1
    • mandala/woocommerce/myaccount/form-login.php version 2.2.6 is out of date. The core version is 2.6.0,
    • mandala/woocommerce/myaccount/form-lost-password.php version 2.3.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.6.0
    • mandala/woocommerce/myaccount/my-address.php version 2.2.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.6.0
    • mandala/woocommerce/myaccount/view-order.php version 2.2.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.6.0,
    • mandala/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php version 2.4.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.5.0,
    • mandala/woocommerce/single-product/review.php version 2.1.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.6.0.

supporter

Hi.

You can go to edit the version on that file to the version that they ask.

Thanks

Sam Apata
    Participant

Hi,

Theme Options=>Product=>Product columns on full width shop=> is set to 4 but shows 1 or 2 column in front page/product page. See example: http://isptech.co.za/product-category/desktops/ or http://isptech.co.za/product-category/laptops/

Kindly help.

Regards,

Sam.

Kevin Sobo
      Kevin Sobo
      Keymaster

Please create new topic for your questions!

impipe
    Participant

Hello!! Please we want a quick solution of our themes. I couldnt set up proper Woocommerce so we are losing sells. I have tried in so many ways but seems no solution.  Check out my page http://almacendental.com.co/ and also share with you http://almacendental.com.co/shop/.  I have tried downdate WordPress version to an old one and it doesnt work, i also tried updating woo commerce status as:

(raboda/woocommerce/cart/mini-cart.php versión2.1.0 no está actualizado. La versión del sistema es2.5.0) and still not working.

Please want a soon reply!!

supporter

Hi imppipe.

Could your please open a new topic and provide us your login details in private reply, that we can support you faster.

Thanks.

impipe
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
        Kevin Sobo
        Kevin Sobo
        Keymaster

Hello,

Please create a new topic for your questions.

Best regards

impipe
    Participant

This is the worst support ever !!! Create a new topic just to make us lose time.

Kevin Sobo
      Kevin Sobo
      Keymaster

Hi,

We need your to create a new topic. This help us to verify our customers.

Some people downloaded theme from other websites, not from Envato then ask for support. When we ask for purchase code, they can’t provide.

So we don’t want to support people who didn’t purchase our themes.

Best regards

uyi123
    Participant

Hello, is’t safe to  update to the latest woo-commerce and latest WordPress?

Kevin Sobo
      Kevin Sobo
      Keymaster

Hello, please update WP & WooCommerce & Theme to the latest version. For other questions, please create a new topic.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store