WPBakery Visual Composer

Home Forums WordPress Themes WPBakery Visual Composer

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  -hostexp 9 months, 1 week ago.

Website URL: http://wp.laserradifloratoscana.it/index.php
Theme:
Purchase Code: Please provide correct purchase code

• Author

Elisa Baccioni
    Participant

Hi,

WPBakery Visual Composer  does not work properly.

<span id=”result_box” class=”short_text” lang=”en”><span class=””>When I update the plugin it tells me this message: </span></span>

<span id=”result_box” class=”short_text” lang=”en”><span class=””><span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”>”There was an error during the update of WPBakery Visual Composer:To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your Visual Composer. Got Visual Composer in theme? “</span></span></span>

What can i do? i don’t want to by this plugin.

<span id=”result_box” class=”short_text” lang=”en”><span class=””>My version of wordpress is 4.9.1 . I’ts not compatible?
    </span></span>

Thank you

Bye

-hostexp
    Participant

Hi,
    If you want to update this plugin, You can buy a purchase code in Envato market, or give me wp-admin details in private reply that I can update for you.
    But I don’t recommend you shouldn’t update it because our theme works well in the current version. And the newest version can be not compatible

Elisa Baccioni
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

-hostexp
    Participant

I just updated for your,
    Please check again
    Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Browser our premium, beautiful WooCommerce WordPress themes for your online store